There are 4 ways to get started:
1. Beginner’s OnRamp Course (with Ed) (Limited to 6 per month) or Lifting 101 Course (with Holly) (More details to come.)
2. Level 1 Group Classes, after appropriate skill has been demonstrated. (Limited to 6 per class)
3. Open Gym Membership, after appropriate skill has been demonstrated.
4. Personal Training (One on One)
A free 20 minute Fitness Consultation is available to anyone in the Bay Area.
email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 20 minute phone call.
We will discuss your personal goals, exercise history, and nutritional habits, as well as any limitations you may have. I will then make suggestions on the appropriate course of action to take to reach your goals. Here are the options:
1. Beginner’s OnRamp Course, 8 Sessions (Up to 6 people per Month):
Monday 7pm & Thursday 7pm
Begins the first Monday of every month.
The PlantFit OnRamp Course is designed for the generally active, injury free individual who wants to improve their physical fitness. In this class, you will be exposed to our movement curriculum in a small group format. Movement techniques will be drilled as well as a progressive introduction to the intensity levels that are inherent in advanced training. This class is ideal if you are interested in:
-weight loss and improved body composition
-increased strength and endurance
-knowledge of sports nutrition
-increased stamina, speed, and flexibility
-improved agility, balance, and coordination
The OnRamp Course meets 2 times a week for 4 consecutive weeks, on Monday and Thursday at 8pm, starting on the first Monday of every month. Class size is limited to 6 people. The movement curriculum is sequential and attendance to all sessions is fundamental to your gaining the necessary proficiency to attend our Level 1 Group Classes. Please note, if you have pre-existing injuries or are deconditioned, private coaching may be required before moving into our Group Classes.
2. Level 1 Group Classes, after appropriate skill has been demonstrated in a 20 minute private session or after OnRamp. (Limited to 6 per class):
Class schedule must be approved in advance.
$180 Monthly for 3/Week (Open Gym Membership Included) ($15 per session)
$160 Monthly for 2/Week ($20 per session)
$100 Monthly for 1/Week ($25 per session)
3. Open Gym Membership, after appropriate skill has been demonstrated in a 20 minute private session:
$50 Per Month
The gym is all yours to follow any program which you desire.
Hours: Monday – Friday
4. Personal Training (One on One):
$360 ($60 per session)
Includes 1-Day Meal Plan, and 3 Weeks of Programming
$70 Per Session
10% Off for 10 Sessions ($630)
20% Off for 20 Sessions ($1,120)
Email at email@example.com to get started!